MadCats Films is a multi-screen production company committed to delivering original, inspiring, authentic and engaging content that enable our clients to standout in today’s diverse digital world.
Our best work comes from collaborating with partners who share our passion for telling authentic and differentiating stories to create truly dynamic programming that connects with audiences in the ever changing digital marketplace.
Founded in 2015 by 30 time EMMY Award winning producer David Gavant, MadCats Films has produced a wide variety of top shelf short and long-form content including unscripted series, specials and digital campaigns.
- Produced over 400 short-form videos for the TEGNA digital startup WinnersView.com. This daily fantasy sports (DFS) site focused on finding deep data analytical insights to create compelling stories to help your favorite players perform better and your favorite team win more games.
- Promotional campaigns for Major League Baseball’s highest rated live event broadcasts including the MLB All-Star Game and World Series and the celebrated “I LOVE THIS GAME” global brand campaign for the NBA.
- Integrated sponsorship and marketing campaigns across a wide variety of product categories for companies such as Chevy, DHL, Gatorade, Pepsi, Holiday Inn, IMAX, MasterCard, Nestles, Scotts, Taco Bell and VISA.
BLUE-CHIP LONG-FORM PROGRAMMING:
- 30 for 30 Brothers in Exile (2014 EMMY Award winner) and Four Days in October (2010 Peabody Award winner) for ESPN Films
- The Franchise: A Season with the San Francisco Giants (2010 EMMY Award winner) - The first ever baseball factual reality series for Showtime
- Derek Jeter 3K (2011 EMMY Award nomination) - this unscripted documentary mic’d up the iconic Yankees shortstop for the first time in his career, culminating with the superstar’s magical home run for his 3000th hit for HBO
- The Next Knuckler (2013) - Major League Baseball's first ever reality competition series, that featured star Quarterbacks from the NFL and NCAA for MLB Network
MadCats Films personnel has also produced unique content for numerous national and regional networks including CNN, Disney, EPIX, ESPN, FOX, FS1, HBO, History, MLB Network, MTV, NBC, NESN, Nickelodeon, Showtime, Smithsonian Channel, SNY, SPIKE, TBS, TEGNA, TNT and the YES Network.
MadCats Films is headquartered in historic Hoboken, New Jersey directly across the Hudson River from midtown Manhattan.
· Branded Video Content
· Concept Development
· Social Media Strategy
· Digital Content Production
· Scripted & Non-Scripted Programming
· Reality, Factual & Access Based Programming
· Network Series & Specials
· Documentary Films
· Video Production
· Script Writing
· Post Production
· Remote Production
· Live Event Production
· Music Production
· Program Budgeting
· Commercials, Advertising Campaigns & Promos